RESCAYPE® is a specially micronised Linear Anionic Polyacrylamide. (La-PAM).
La-PAM comes in many different formulas, imagine it like the different types of glass in the world, some are heat resistant some not, some are UV filtering some are not. Some are highly durable some break very easily.
Rescaype is a Food Grade and 100% biodegradable version of La-PAM.
Most importantly Rescaype is micronised using a trade secret method, which makes it the smallest in size, (50,150 and 250 micron) offering Increased surface area as compared to the manufaturer offerings of 2,500, 4000 and 8000 micron used all over the world, most commonly in Water Treatment plants to flocculate the chunky materials to the bottom of a pit leaving relatively clean water to be skimmed. In Orange Juice filtering it reduces turbidity.
In Agricultural soils Rescaype is the most effective soil flocculant available in the world today.
- Increased Sheet Moisture Levels
- Reduced irrigation requirements
- More even distribution water throughout the soil
- increased Cation Exchange Capacity
- Faster nutrient delivery to plant hair roots
- Nutrient linking for effective plant uptake
- Increased Soil Respiration
- Increase in Microbial Mass (measured as Fungi: Bacteria Ratio)
- Less resistance for roots to grow downwards
- Increase Soil Structural Security
- No more muddy rivers off your fields.
- Keeps the smaller soil particles where they should be.
We have many studies and independent trials data that support the following:
- >15% Soil Health Index
- >15% Increased Dry Carbon Storage
- >15% retention of Dissolved Organic Carbon
- >5%-35% Increased Nitrogen Accessibility
- >5%-25% Increase in Organic Dry Matter
- >40%-115% Increased Fungi
- <12%-30% Reduced Bacteria levels